We all hear many related terms about working with the right influencer, growing traffic, and numerous problems to counter for success in influencer marketing. But to find a good source to know what actually these terms mean, never made us conclusively satisfied.
Not a problem! Let’s first understand influencer marketing with a small practical example. Think like you want to buy a new domain name.
After all reviews & feedbacks, you get no good clues of choosing the best out of all domain competitors and lately you find two top aspirants ‘Godaddy’ and ‘Bigrock’ to choose from.
On looking to some contradictions, you get into a chaos of choosing the most appropriate out of these.
So, you reach out to two of your friends – one using Godaddy and other Bigrock.com. You get reviews from both and decide to go for Godaddy.
This is influencer marketing my friend …
influencers are excellent and yet very influential when they make you get success by being creative at things which attract the target audience. What else makes them more attractive is their approach when they look for high-quality sources for their engagements with the least pocket expenses. There are a number of ways you can pick the best influencer for your marketing campaign.
- Metric Relevance: Where at present we have thousands of content creators and marketing experts, we daily come up with thousands of dedicated influencers, who with their own individual capabilities, web demographics and engagement rates place themselves at a priority list to be caught for special engagements.
To find and collaborate with an influencer, for Instagram or twitter views is a stop shot call. But finding the right influencer with a potential for growth in multiple diversities of social marketing is a bit scientific process.
You can rely on influencers with perfect metric profiles and choose an appropriate option by looking at their key data points – audience acquisitions, keyword ranking, ROI, the geography of hashtags and nurtured lead stats.
- Portray your influencer image to choose: hink of the context you want your influencer to work for. It should be similar and known to both before. You cannot work or expect an influencer who has some or no relevance to your business context to bring out conversions.
– Decide if you need an authority, an activist or some digital expert for promotion.
– Hoop up with the one you feels an essence of your genre. One who can talk about you in long and can explain why you can be a good option.
- Ability to action: ‘To know the influencer’s ability to lay out action out of its audience’ is a simple characteristic to help search a perfect influencer. This certainly comes with time, when your brand engagement with one starts and you receive some decent queries from the contextual alignment of your influencer.
Influencers always act upon their audience to opt-in to their network to have some useful context and never are direct to say them to follow their blog or some other social account.
Those prospering with good conversions but with the lowest traffic can too work as a good reference influencer source as ‘After all, it is all about Sales and not clicks & shares ‘.
Whenever you look for the right influencers for your social campaigns keep the following things in mind:
– How’re their posts and referred sources working?
– Do their FANs interact them at regular time slots?
– Does the influencer approach and context matches your brand concept?
– How can you compensate them in return?
Its high time now, look for influencers and see how they multiply your on-site engagements…
Let’s have an argument on this in comments. What’s say?