Sometimes you feel like the social media tasks you are doing daily is not getting the expected results. It does not always depend on putting up efforts on single or multiple platforms or changing the content by looking at the competitor’s policy.
There are several things on social media that require a definite sequence, to work in order to get success in social marketing.
For a start, you at first need to understand the things you are doing on different media, whether they are worth the time you spend on it or not.
To know what more you can’t skip on top social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, WhatsApp, read and follow this basic day schedule we have planned for you:
- Sign up and sign in: The first step to begin is to complete the sign-up process, by putting in all required information in all required places.
Once you are done with, making a perfect and yet an attractive account profile the next step comes of signing in to each and every platform in different tabs at the same time – this requires multitasking as keeping yourself engaged to only single media will not serve the best of your time.
- Look for messages, comment back and post new stories: As you see people too putting an effort to reach out to you and expecting you to return the favor. Try to respond for each and every query and suggestion you get.
If working as a marketer for someone or selling your own stuff, this process can surely convert an expected sale to a fully realized conversion for you.
- Time to fix social issues: Seen Some Bad Comment or a Bad Review from an Old Engagement?
List out such reviews and get them fixed with the most probable solution. This is necessary as the potential customer will look out for reviews of your business and once they see you are putting efforts to solve individual problems, they will too appreciate you and your business.
- Plan content and post fresh ideas: It is necessary to put up a habit to plan and post fresh content daily on all platforms. This might become more engaging if done with a unique reference video, picture, article link too with a call to action.
You may call people to put a feedback on services or ask questions from them.
- Reach out to at least five of your followers at each platform: It is at all important to be in the personal touch of your followers and potential customers. Keep at priority, the queries you get and respond to at least 5 at each specific platform. Reaching out them personally will boost up their confidence on your business services which will persuade them to make a purchase.
- Reach out to at least five new people: Look for expected conversions and people who are not following you. This way you can expand your business network to bring out more market area for your services.
Often you can comment on new posts, express your views in re-tweets the person getting such responses will surely follow you back.
- Look out for competitor updates and industry movements: Look for what people saying about your competitor services. For this you can involve in community discussions, social groups can compare and promote your business goals with others.
- Schedule your future days: Spend some time looking at new updates market trends, finding new things to make up a Bank of content for your coming social days. This way you can utilize your time and plan some interesting Content to be published for next day campaigns.
- Delight Service: Enlighten your potential customer by wishing them on special occasions, by recommending them on LinkedIn or by putting re-tweets of their sayings. Some special gestures like this will help you cultivate a more lasting relationship with your followers.
So this much you have to do build-up your social profile. To build-up, your corporate image online the above checklist seems very limited for which we have much more to share about in the coming days.
We hope after reading the above facts you’ll plan up your social schedule and will share with us your valuable feedback in comments.